Saturday, August 14, 2010

When I feel lost I look at my picture of you... believe not that I love you.






Self Portrait. Digital Image. Brainstorming Ideas.

"I've been thinking on my wandering, On the way home from your house, That I love you and why I do, And if there'll ever be someone else. Young believers, Come and see her, She has pushed him to the ground,Though with one hand he could break her, With one hand split her in two. But the reason that we love him, Is a hope he don't want to, Is a hope he don't want to. And can you find for me a higher thing? So I can love he who will not fight for me, Cause I do not believe, Believe that I love he, So fight for me, think and feel for me. No I do not love thee, but believe that I love you. But believe that I love you. And when you're drinking alone, No it's bad for my soul, Took him back to the eagle, Though it songs in my window. Ask me deeming, Hear you moaning alone, Yes I heard the song, Like bullets to me, Put a carn in me, Knowing every scene, Who was fucking crazy." - Laura Marling.

No comments:

Post a Comment